Digital disruption has evolved the world of fashion beyond the realms of Paris runways and glossy magazines. Today, Fashion Tech is an emerging industry that includes wearable devices, digital threads, and technology platforms.
Whether it’s through online purchasing in the supply chain, the manufacturing process with 3D printing, or auxiliary services such as virtual sizing, technology has evolved a businesses’ touch points with customers in the world of fashion.
To ensure that companies are able to create positive digital experiences, employing Service Design principles can help connect the customer, design, and manufacturing of a product more seamlessly.
At our panel, Digital Threads 2: Service Design in Fashion, we’ll explore:
- How and why Service Design is becoming involved in the Fashion industry
- Examples of Service Design in fashion
- The effects of data and digital analysis in helping increase customer satisfaction
- Creating a sustainable product lifestyle through smart supply chains
- How the Sharing Economy is introducing the possibility of new consumption models